Privately held, debt free, mission driven.
Since 2005, Team Cymru’s mission has been to save and improve lives by working with public and private sector entities to discover, track and take down threat actors and criminals around the globe. We do this by delivering comprehensive visibility into global cyber threat activity. Team Cymru collects, processes and aggregates global network traffic and 50+ other types of data to give our clients Pure Signal™. This provides the broadest visibility into malicious activity across the Internet. We are scoring 94,000,000 events per day and delivering that information to our users in an actionable way.
The most advanced cybersecurity teams and investigators around the world rely on our solutions to uncover the who, what, when, where and why of malicious behavior. They also leverage this global visibility to identify, map, and block malicious infrastructure before threats even reach their enterprises’ doorsteps. Our data is incomparable — Pure Signal™ — and our partners and clients use it to make the world a safer place.
Team Cymru is comprised of former…
- Members of national and industry CSIRT teams
- Law enforcement
- Malware analysts and reverse engineers from research, education, and public sectors
- Cyber security analysts from research, education, private and public sectors
- ISP backbone engineers
- Fortune 500 enterprise network engineers
- Penetration testers
- Military – US and allied nations
- Frontend, backend, gaming, web app, kernel, high-performance computing and big data developers and system engineers
We understand the entire stack, including layer 8 — the human layer.