PISA and Team Cymru Present NO-COST Community Tools
Team Cymru is partnering with PISA.
The Pakistan Information Security Association (PISA) is a not-for-Profit , International Organization of Information Security Professionals and Practitioners. It Provides Educationals Forums, Publications and peer Interaction Opportunities that enhance the knowledge, skills and Professionals gowth of its members. https://www.pisa.org.pk/
Team Cymru has commercial tools and services for analysts and network defenders, but we also offer a number of very popular things at no-cost to you:
Nimbus Threat Monitor is our flagship tool that enables you to see if you have infected machines in your networks. Hundreds of network operators rely on this no-cost solution powered by Team Cymru’s world-class IP Reputation feed which is integrated right into the tool.
With Nimbus Threat Monitor you can:
• Quickly identify compromised assets in near-real time.
• See who is draining your bandwidth for malicious purposes.
• Easily prioritize your remediation efforts.
• Reduce costs, overhead and protect your brand, while keeping the internet safer.
• Protect your clients.
Join us for this webinar on Team Cymru’s community services to learn how you can join thousands of the most critical networks on the planet to secure your piece of the Internet, while serving the networking community as a whole.
This session will cover the following:
• DEMO: Near-real-time threat detection with Nimbus Threat Monitor
• DDoS mitigation with Unwanted Traffic Removal Service
• The CSIRT Assistance Program
• IP to ASN Mapping
• BOGON blocking
• Malware Hash Registry