About our team
Team Cymru is truly a team. We work with organizations to help identify, track and stop bad actors both in the virtual space and in real life. Team Cymru’s platform enables companies to reduce their business risk by giving them awareness of vulnerabilities and threats wherever they are. Our work literally saves and improves human lives, and we take that mission very seriously. Therefore, we want to make it easy for our teammates to do their jobs. We have just enough management and structure to support us, without the micromanagement and red tape. Join a company with a truly unique take on a working environment that is healthy and invigorating.
Since its founding in 2005, Team Cymru’s mission has been to save and improve human lives by working with security teams around the world, enabling them to track and disrupt the most advanced bad actors and malevolent infrastructures. Team Cymru has dedicated over 15 years of service to network defenders, internet operators and cybercrime investigators worldwide. We do this through a suite of offerings that reduce business risk by providing attack surface + vulnerabilities + threats so both the C-suite and security teams gain the vantage points they need.
Team Cymru truly is a team. We are a collective of highly skilled individuals who let our unique skills and contributions shine
Openness and Transparency
We share what is ethical, welcome feedback from anyone; communication is always two-ways
Team Member Empowerment
We expect everyone to be the leader we know you are in your areas of responsibility
The freedom to work from wherever, and a month and a half of paid time off from day one
Equal parts challenge / enrichment / accomplishment
You grow with us while we achieve great things for the mission
Enjoy stellar benefits that are among the top 1% of offerings. Team Cymru is leading the industry with a best-in-class benefits package.
- A remote-first organization: work where you are comfortable
- Best in class no-cost PPO, with zero deductible including dependents*
- 100% employer-funded dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents*
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee rewards and bonuses
- Generous 28 days of vacation for all employees plus holidays including additional leave time for life events
- Company break at the end of each year
- 24/7 Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Membership Stipend
- Telephone/Internet Service Fee Stipend
- Career Development Training
*Certain conditions apply
Team Cymru enjoys an average retention rate of 97%! Our hiring process is structured so we can properly assess each other. Job fit and cultural fit ensure a rewarding career for yourself as well as your future colleagues at Team Cymru.
- These are your aptitude interviews
- Initial screening and position alignment
- Hiring Manager interview
- Technical Interviews (subject matter evaluation – skills test) specific to the position and the skills required
- This is your attitude interview
- Cultural Interview with a Team Cymru Fellow