Thanks again for your continued efforts helping us keep the internet safe.
If you would like to know more about the improvements to UTRS 2.0 please, register now to watch a webinar highlighting the new features.
In case you hadn’t yet fully reviewed what’s new in UTRS 2.0, here are the latest updates of which you may wish to take advantage:
– FlowSpec rules – Creates fine grained control capabilities, allowing matches on ports and protocol combinations instead of just IP addresses
– Allow IPv4 /25 and IPv6 /49 announcements – Allows networks to defend against carpet bombing style attacks by requesting larger portions of the address space to be blocked
– IPv6 support – Allows networks to defend against IPv6 attack traffic
– Redundant peering sessions – Redundant peering sessions, prevent single points of failure in your security framework
– ROAs are honored – Since we validate ROAs, we support BGP-triggered DDoS mitigation service providers, allowing your service providers to defend themselves and craft the most optimal rules